Please read the following carefully. By ordering products or booking services you are agreeing to following terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please contact us.
These terms and conditions govern the sales of goods and services by International Academic Center (Međunarodni akademski centar) in Belgrade, Serbia.
Any contract for the purchase of goods or services will be with the International Academic Center.
- Center must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods or services that you order before the order can be accepted and contract formed.
- Center offers services of standardized test preparation, test proctoring (overseeing), standardized testing simulation on paper and on computer, and the academic consultancy service. Only the test simulations for GRE and GMAT tests have the delivery option of sending the access code by e-mail after payment. Other services are performed in the International Academic Center at designated times, agreed upon by the Center staff and Client.
- Payments for consultancy services, proctoring services, and test preparation services at the Center are acceptable before the actual time of service agreed with International Academic Center’s staff. Any payment after the designated day of service, if applicable, must be verified with the Center in writing.
- Booking for proctoring, consultancy services or test preparation is the first step before online payment. To accept the offer of these services Clients must sign and return the Agreement sent by Center’s staff.
- Services can be paid in installments where applicable.
- Product and services details are described on the web site. Consultancy services, and proctoring services times and dates are set up between Center and the Client, and can be open-ended.
- Test preparation services are offered in certain time periods during the year, as described on the web page www.iacbg.org. After signing Booking Agreement, Client can choose among offered times and dates to start using the service and pay online. All the details of the preparation course offered are available on the beforementioned web site, and in the Booking Agreement before payment.
- Online test practicing codes can be used at any time and will be sent electronically to the Client’s e-mail address after payment.
- Test simulation services are scheduled several times a week on computers at the International Academic Center, or several times a year on paper at the International Academic Center.
- All of the details of services at the Center are as accurate as possible. Any changes will be immediately applied to this web site, main web site of the Center www.iacbg.org, and in the appropriate Booking Agreement.
- All the prices listed on the web site are complete, without any hidden costs, and are the same as the prices when using other means of payment.
- Services listed on this web site are available, unless otherwise noted on the product description.
- To cancel Booking Arrangement for services, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com, or by phone 011/3349639 during Center’s working hours. Staff members will send you appropriate forms you can return and start the refund when available.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the high quality and accuracy of the information and guidance provided through our products and services, we make no warranty, express or implied concerning our products or services.
Services and products listed on this web site can be paid at the institution, by money transfer in the bank and online on this web site, using payment cards.
When entering card information, confidential information is transferred via the public network in the protected (encripted) form, using SSL protocols and PKI systems, currently the most modern technology. Security of the information during the purchase is guaranteed by the processor or the payment cards, ChipCard a.d. Belgrade, and the whole process of payment is performed on ChipCard’s pages. Payment card information is not available to the International Academic Center’s system at any time.
All payments will be effected in Serbian currency – dinar (RSD). The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro into Serbian dinar according to the current exchange rate of the Serbian National Bank. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site.
COMPLAINTS AND REFUND POLICIES
Shoppers may issue complaint regarding the purchased services or goods. Refund is possible before using services of test preparation, academic consultation or test simulation. Refund for the paid computer simulations can be done before simulation codes are delivered. Replacement of faulty codes, or time slots for other services is possible, but is subject to availability.
All complaints can be filed by phone during working hours (Tuesday to Friday, 11 am to 7 pm, Saturday 10 am to 3 pm – 011/3349639, 065/3349639), by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or personally in the Center, Decanska 8, first floor, during working hours.
In case of return of goods and refund of the funds paid using any payment cards, regardless of the cause of the refund, International Academic Center must refund the said amount only using VISA, EC/MC and Maestro methods of payment.
PRIVACY PROTECTION INFORMATION
We the International Academic Center oblige to keep the privacy of all our customers. We gather only the basic and necessary information about the shoppers/users and information needed for quality services and good business practices for our customers. Users are given the option to decide entering and leaving marketing campaign e-mail lists. All the information about users or shoppers are kept confidential and are available only to those in the Center who need to see it for work purposes. Everybody in the International Academic Center are responsible for respecting privacy protection rules and regulations.
Services and products available at this site are not delivered to home addresses.
Codes for electronic simulations for GRE and GMAT tests are sent to the shoppers or are given to them in person in the Center. Deadline to receive codes is maximum 48 hours from purchase.
Other services and products are used at the premises of the Center. Timetable of test preparations, simulations and other services is available at the web site www.iacbg.org, at the product description on this site where applicable or in personal contact of the user and Center’s administration staff. Timetable of academic consultations is agreed between the user and advisers after payment.